Christian Sex Therapy

Try Online Sex Therapy


MyCounselor.Online is the leading provider of online Christian sex therapy. For as little as $252 a month you can change your situation and truly THRIVE!

*If after your first session you decide it’s not for you we’ll give you a full refund, simple as that.

Christian Sex Therapy


Our Top-Rated Christian Sex Therapists love Jesus, know the Bible, and are clinically trained in the very best, evidence-based counseling practices. We can help to troubleshoot the most difficult struggles that any couple faces in their sex life, including low sexual desire, pain during sex, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, and orgasm difficulties.

Common Sex Challenges

Desire Differences

Feeling rejected sexually hurts. It can leave you feeling unloved, unwanted, guilty, and inadequate. Over time these feelings erode away at the affection in a relationship, eventually leaving it cold and distant.

In 80% of couples the husband is the higher desire spouse, the other 20% (1 in 5 couples) the wife desires sex more frequently. In about 100% of couples the desired frequency for sexual connection is different between spouses.

Physically Painful Sex

Sex shouldn’t be painful. Sure, you might enjoy some playful roughness, but it shouldn’t actually hurt. Healthy people don’t enjoy real pain, so if sex really hurts or is very uncomfortable – you’re not going to enjoy sex. So you’re not going to want to have sex with your spouse.

There’s a number of reason’s why sex might be uncomfortable or painful – we can help you troubleshoot what the issue is and give you practical solutions for fixing it.

Sexual Satisfaction

Most people don’t desire to do things they don’t enjoy. Thus, if you REALLY enjoy sex – you’ll want to do it often. If you don’t – you won’t.

God designed the human body to really enjoy sex – female bodies even more than male – so if you don’t REALLY enjoy sex, something is wrong. The cause maybe something biological or a very normal reaction to one of a few common life experiences that can get in the way of sexual enjoyment. Or, you just might not know how to connect with and enjoy your body.

Lost Love

Lost that loving feeling? Sometimes the grind of ongoing conflict and unfulfilled needs in a relationship lead to a “falling out of love” that also means “I don’t want to have sex with you.”

Sex is something that two people madly in love with each other, all things being equal, want to share with each other. If our relationship has deteriorated to the point where we’re not even friends, being lovers is out of the question.

Sometimes the pathway to a passionate relationship starts with learning to love again.

Start Christian Sex Therapy

Sexual Healing is possible. Let us come alongside you on your journey to healing and wholeness.

Christian Sex Therapy at MyCounselor

Start Christian Sex Therapy

Sexual Healing is possible. Let us come alongside you on your journey to healing and wholeness.

Learn How To...


Discover the pleasure your body was made to experience. It is possible. Our sex therapist can teach you how.


Tired of feeling rejected again and again? Learn how to resolve desire differences, for real, no-losers style.


Marriage is supposed to be full of sexual passion and mutual fulfillment. Not yours? We can fix that.


Don’t feel heard or understood? Avoid conflict like the plague for fear of a shouting match? Let’s learn to talk.

 Try Online Counseling


If after your first session you decide it’s not for you,

we’ll give you a full refund. Simple as that.

Contact Us

Have a question about how to give or looking for more information?